The Heartsaver CPR AED Course
Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC
Provides students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of CPR and how to use an AED.
Empowers students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community
With online, onsite, and classroom training, this course offers flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs.
Course Learning Objectives:
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concept of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Demonstrate giving effective breaths by using mouth to mouth or a mask for all ages
- Demonstrate performing high-quality CPR for an adult, a child, and an infant
- Demonstrate using an AED on an adult and on a child
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant
NOTE: Course objectives vary based on the course topics taught.
To Register for the CPR & AED Course, please select your option and then click Add to Cart.
CPR & AED Course with Textbook
* A 25% non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied to all courses cancelled less than 48 hours in advance. Textbooks are nonrefundable. Should a student cancel the course and requests a refund, the cost of textbook, shipping, plus the cancellation fee will be deducted from course fee to be refunded.