ACLS Provider – Instructor-Led Training
AHA’s ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage Active participation
- Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
15-1005 ACLS Provider Manual, includes ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set
15-1007 ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set (set of 2)
Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout)
Initial Provider Course requires approximately 10-12 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
Update Course requires approximately 5-6 hours, including skills practice and skills testing.
Course Completion Card
AHA ACLS Provider Course Completion Card, valid for two years
ACLS Provider Course with Textbook:
ACLS Provider Course without Textbook:
* A 25% non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied to all courses cancelled less than 48 hours in advance. Textbooks are nonrefundable. Should a student cancel the course and requests a refund, the cost of textbook, shipping, plus the cancellation fee will be deducted from course fee to be refunded.