BLS – Instructor-Led Training
This course is designed for healthcare providers and trained first responders who provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings or by those in a healthcare training program.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Teaches healthcare professionals how to perform high-quality CPR individually or as part of a team.
- Designed for a single user, this text is ideal for use as a reference tool before and after the BLS Course.
- Designed for healthcare providers who must have a card documenting successful completion of a CPR course
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
A Textbook is required for this course
To Register for the BLS Healthcare Provider Course, please select the date you will attend, as well as a Textbook option, then click Add to Cart.
BLS Provider Course
Textbook Option is Required:
BLS Provider Textbook
BLS Provider eBook
BLS Provider textbook may be picked up at our office prior to class.
* A 25% non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied to all courses cancelled less than 48 hours in advance. Textbooks are nonrefundable. Should a student cancel the course and requests a refund, the cost of textbook, shipping, plus the cancellation fee will be deducted from course fee to be refunded.