BLS – Instructor-Led Training
Classroom Training updated for 2015 CPR & ECC Guidelines
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- Updated science and education from the new 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
15-1010 BLS Provider Manual (includes BLS Reference Card)
15-3102 BLS Provider Manual eBook (includes Digital BLS Reference Card)
Provider course requires approximately 4 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
*Course time based on 1 instructor: 6 student: 2 manikins
Course Completion Card
AHA BLS Course Completion Card is valid for two years.
To Register for the BLS Healthcare Provider Course, please select the date you will attend and then click Add to Cart.
BLS Provider with Text
BLS Provider Course Only, No Text
* A 25% non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied to all courses cancelled less than 48 hours in advance. Textbooks are nonrefundable. Should a student cancel the course and requests a refund, the cost of textbook, shipping, plus the cancellation fee will be deducted from course fee to be refunded.